To enter a degree course you must:
- Normally be aged 17 or over
- Meet our entrance requirements set out below
- Meet your chosen course’s specific requirements.
Mature applicants may not have to meet the University’s standard entry requirements. Your application will be assessed on individual merit.
You must have, as a minimum, one of the following:
- Passes in two A Levels, or VCE A Levels
- A pass on a single VCE Double Award
- A maximum of 20 points from one or more of the Level 3 Key Skills areas
- A Scottish Certificate of Education with passes in six separate subjects, including four passes in approved subjects at a higher grade
- An Irish Leaving Certificate with passes in six separate subjects, including four passes in approved subjects at a higher grade
- The International Baccalaureate
- The European Baccalaureate
International students need to:
- Meet our English language requirement at either:
- IELTS at 5.5 or above
- TOEFL paper based test score at 525 or above
- TOEFL computer based test score at 196 or above
- TOEFL internet based test score at 69 or above
or e-mail the Programme Office on firstname.lastname@example.org, to find out what international qualifications you need to get onto a course.